Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions are intended to protect the rights and interests of customers by stipulating terms and procedures of use and other necessary matters of the online shopping mall service operated by YntoAb.
Article 2 (Definitions)
1. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall is a virtual shopping mall set up to enable users to trade goods or services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services to users. It also refers to a business operator running a cybermall.
2. User is a member or non-member who accesses YntoAb Online Shopping Mall and receives YntoAb Online Shopping Mall’s services in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. Membership means the person who has been registered as a member by providing personal information to YntoAb Online Shopping Mall, continuously receives its information, and can continuously use the services provided by the YntoAb Online Shopping Mall.
1. These Terms and Conditions are effective when posted on the YntoAb Online Shopping Mall site (www.yntoab.com) or otherwise notified to members or non-members.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be changed if necessary and will be effective upon notice in the same manner as in Clause 1 above.
3. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, and regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, it shall follow the government’s Electronic Commerce Consumer Protection Guidelines, related laws, or commercial practices.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
YntoAb Online Shopping Mall performs the following tasks.
1. Provide information on goods or services and conclude a purchasing contract
2. Deliver the goods or services for which the purchasing contract is concluded
If YntoAb Online Shopping Mall changes the service contracted to be provided to the user for such reasons as the sold-out of goods or the change of technical specifications, YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall not compensate for the damage to the user. However, this is not the case if there is intentional or gross negligence of YntoAb Online Shopping Mall.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
1. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall may temporarily stop providing services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown or loss of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
2. In case of interruption of service under Clause 1, YntoAb Online Shopping Mall will promptly notify the user of the relevant matters.
3. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall will not compensate for damages to the user or a third party due to temporary interruption of service according to the reason stated in Clause 1 above.
Article 6 (Change and Termination of Service)
1. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall not be liable for the damages caused by the data obtained through the service, or for the profit or loss that the user expects from the service, and shall not be responsible for the content, including information, data, fact, reliability, and accuracy.
2. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall not be liable for damages caused by the intention or negligence of the subscriber during the use of the service.
Chapter 2 Membership Agreement
Article 7 (Membership)
Article 8 (Membership)
1. The user submits the membership information in accordance with the subscription form set forth by YntoAb Online Shopping Mall and subscribes for membership by expressing his or her intention to agree to the terms.
2. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall registers those, who apply for membership, as a member as described in Clause 1 above. Membership contract is concluded when the approval of YntoAb Online Shopping Mall reaches the member.
3. If there is a change in the registration details, the member should immediately notify YntoAb Online Shopping Mall of the change by e-mail or other means.
Article 9 (Withdrawal and Suspension of Membership)
1. If a member wishes to withdraw, he/she will apply for withdrawal by e-mail (email@example.com).
2. If a member falls under any of the following cases, he/she may be suspended or deprived of his/her membership without a separate notification procedure.
① If case of false information when signing up for a membership
② In case of violation of the provisions of this agreement
③ In case of threatening the basic order of electronic commerce such as stealing personal information of other members or hindering use
④ If the member is regarded to damage the honor of the shopping mall externally
Chapter 3 Service General
Article 10 (Establishment of Service Use Agreement)
Joining the shopping mall as a member shall be regarded to agree to these terms and conditions, and accordingly the service usage agreement shall be concluded.
Article 11 (Acquisition and Use of Personal Information)
The provided personal information cannot be provided to third parties without the consent of the member, and YntoAb shall bear all the responsibilities.
Article 12 (Payment Methods)
Payment for goods can be made by credit card, bank transfer, electronic billing system, institutional payment, etc.
Article 13 (Use of Services)
1. YntoAb can temporarily stop providing services in case of maintenance, replacement, system breakdown, loss of communication, or force majeure.
2. YntoAb does not compensate for damages to the user or a third party due to temporary suspension of service according to Clause "1".
Article 14 (Conclusion of Contract)
1. If YntoAb acknowledges that there are reasons for each of the following items
We may refuse to accept the application for the purchase.
① If there are false information, omissions, and misentry
② If accepting purchase application is judged to be significantly impeded by technology or business performance
2. If the purchase application is completed, the contract is considered to be established.
Chapter 4 Shipping, Exchange, Return, etc.
Article 15 (Delivery)
1. The delivery period is as follows on the day after the order date.
- General courier(except the day of order and holidays): Seoul/Gyeonggi → 3-5 days, Other areas → 3-8 days
- It cannot be shipped on holidays and other closing days.
- In case of any force majeure such as natural disasters, the period will be excluded from the delivery period.
2. If YntoAb cannot deliver within the due date due to out-of-stock items, YntoAb must notify the users of the fact and cancel the order and refund immediately.
Article 16 (Exchange and Return)
1. Members can refund, exchange, and return goods within 30 days from the date of purchase of the product in case of defective goods, the difference between the ordered product and the delivered product, the breakage or damage caused by the carelessness of the shipping company.
2. The shipping cost for return and exchange will be paid by YntoAb.
Chapter 5 Responsibilities and Duties
Article 17 (Obligation of YntoAb)
1. YntoAb should promptly deal with any comments or complaints from users, if they are justified.
2. YntoAb has an obligation to provide continuous and stable service.
3. YntoAb is committed to the security of personal information and payment information, and accordingly must select the person to manage it.
4. YntoAb is not responsible for any damage to the user or a third party if he/she uses differently from the user manual of the purchased product.
5. The member shall bear YntoAb’s loss of property caused by disclosing the member's personal information to others.
Article 18 (Membership Obligations)
Members shall not:
1. Lend your membership ID and password to others
2. Register of false content when applying or changing
3. Change information posted on YntoAb Online Shopping Mall
4. Transmit or post information(computer program, etc.) other than information about YntoAb Online Shopping Mall
5. Infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights of other third parties
6. Impair the reputation of other third parties or interfere with the business in YntoAb Online Shopping Mall
7. Disclose or post to the mall any obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information
8. If YntoAb Online Shopping Mall thinks a member’s activities are inappropriate such as activities of providing information that distorts the facts, he/she should immediately notify YntoAb or change the input information. The member shall be responsible for the damage from the relevant delay, The members must comply with these Terms and Conditions and shall not act in any way harmful to YntoAb.
Article 19 (Indemnification for damage)
YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall not bear liability or damages for the services provided free of charge regardless of any damages to the member, except for the criminal acts intentionally done by YntoAb Online Shopping Mall.
Article 20 (Exemption Provisions)
1. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall have no obligation to be confident or representative of any opinions or information displayed on the service and shall not endorse, object, or modify opinions expressed by the members or third parties. In no event shall we be liable for any gain or loss incurred by information contained in the service.
2. YntoAb Online Shopping Mall shall not bear any responsibility for merchandise transaction or monetary transaction by the medium of the service between the members or between the member and the third party, as well as for the profit expected from the use of the service by the member.